Angular TS Developer
Location : Chennai
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who is full of ideas, data-driven, and good at learning new technologies. A skilled professional who can set the vision and be motivated to push partner relations to new heights and help us ensure commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners. This will include being accountable for optimizing all partners-related marketing, email marketing, co-branding, sales promotions, and events.
Graduate in BE/BTECH, MBA Preferred with interest in Technology
- Engineer by graduate or an individual with a Tech background.
- 1+ years relevant experience preferred.
- Good communication, and interpersonal skills
- Should be excellent at Multitasking, planning, and prioritizing own workload.
- Expert in Networking and building relationships.
- Have an Eye for detail, be driven and positive, and be self-motivated.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Flexible to work in liaison with our USA Team.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Maintain a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Work with the partner’s team to identify and implement strategies to enhance engagement and increase marketing initiatives.
- Plan marketing and promotions in coordination with the digital and marketing team.
- Proactively review, forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and event partnerships.
- Create co-branded sales brochures, flyers, and documentation to support the sales team.
- Plan and execute events in collaboration with partners.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, best practices, and updates in lieu of with the partners.